Thursday, August 27, 2009

Frank Elementary - Rough & Tumble



When my son started first grade a few days ago, I, as always, followed along to make sure the moment was caught on a photograph. That afternoon I had the prints in hand and started sifting through my paper packets. I was thrilled when I realized that the retiring paper packet and stickease, Rough & Tumble was perfect. Not only did the Frank Flyer Airplane Mascot fit the cardstock stickers and Acrylic stamp sets match perfect, the colors were perfect as well!

If you are a Frank Flyer parent and want the perfect paper and stamps, check out the Rough and Tumble sets soon, they are retiring this year!

Rough and Tumble Kits: CLICK HERE.

Rough and Tumble Stickease Card Stock Stickers:CLICK HERE.




Flying High Acrylic Stamp Set: CLICK HERE.



Little Boys Acrylic Stamp Set: CLIKC HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment