Monday, September 14, 2009

More To Adore & Sweet Home Handmade Cards



Now that the school year is in full swing, the volunteer opportunities are starting to pop up in my inbox. I love being on the PTO Hospitality Team for my son's elementary school. We get to make all kinds of treats for our amazing teachers. The first luncheon of the year is now being planned and I am providing a door prize instead of food. I have put together a set of handmade cards for a door prize for the luncheon. The cards are quick and easy and I have yet to meet a teacher that could not use a stack of Thank You cards! Does it get any better than doing what you love and loving why you are doing it?

There are two different cards in this assortment. One is done with the More To Adore Paper and the second is with the new, Sweet Home paper packet. Both cards are the standard 4.25" x 5.5" invitation size. In addition to the paper packets listed, the cards also showcase brads, ribbon and stamping with the "Thank You" (D1361) stamp set. The Thank You stamp set is definitely one of the most used stamp sets in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment