Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Creations Cube - Teacher Door Prize



My children's elementary school's theme / mascot is a "Flyer" or an airplane.  The retired Rough & Tumble kits match the school colors perfectly as well.  Using the My Creations Cube I created a treat box with the school's name and theme for a teacher's luncheon door prize.  

TIP:  When trying to stitch the corners together using a thick or multi-strand fiber, you can use a long twist tie from your trash bags.  Strip half of the paper off of the wire, fold the wire over in half and push it through the pierced hole.  Thread the fiber through the loop of the wire made by the bend and pull it back through the hole.  It will save you a lot of time and frustration.  

To create this project you will need the following supplies:

My Creations Cube (z1152) 
Spring Harmony Brad Assortment (Z1212)
White Hemp (Z281)
(4) assorted colors of card stock  (shown with outdoor denim, sunkiss yellow, cranberry and garden green retired)
In The Month of August Stamp Set (C1418)
Black Ink Pad (Z2105)
Level 2 My Stickease Assortment (Retired Kit Rough & Tumble shown)
Piercing Tool Kit (Z1114)
Adhesive

If you would like more information on purchasing the Rough & Tumble MyStickease Assortment shown, please contact me through my consultant site as I have a few sets remaining in stock.  CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY SITE

No comments:

Post a Comment